Saturday, October 6, 2012

Brainstorming Session

Okay, so the last post was a success. I am in the process of brainstorming topics for articles to make. Again, I would love input on a topic to discuss or  write about, so if you have anything you want me to write about or if you have any questions, feel free to comment on the box below this post or just e-mail me! I will try to answer all questions and I will consider any suggestions for future articles.

So far, suggested topics I am seriously considering include:
-Apologetics as a Practice
-The Year of Faith
-True Manhood
-Current Social Issues (this will probably be a long time from now)
-Thorn in the Skin
-Social Pressures of Teenagers
-Prayer (How and Why?)
-The Retreat Experience
-Being a Christian
-Responding to Anti-Catholic Remarks
-Christian Brotherhood/Sisterhood

Thanks for all the suggestions, guys!

God Bless!
Patrick

No comments:

Post a Comment